Aloe Vera Oil 4oz
What Aloe Can Be Used For:
- Applied to wounds, aloe is a mild anesthetic, relieving itching, swelling and irritation.
- Aloe acts as an antibacterial and antifungal, increases blood flow to wounded areas, and stimulates the healing process.
- Relieves itching, swelling and pain
- Acts as an antibacterial and antifungal
- Moisturizes skin
- Relieves scratches, stings and insect bites.
- Treats allergic conditions of the skin.
- Improves complexion and skin tone.
- Reduces puffiness under eyes (Dark circle reducer).
- Aloe vera is edible, and (if refrigerated) can be used as a vitamin supplement. Drink a few tablespoons a day to get a large helping of vitamins and antioxidants for better skin and better health.